9.01.2011

time-travelling wedding crasher orgies

**This is a post from another blog I write in extremely sporadically.  It's pertinent to this one, though, so I brought it over.  No, I'm not sharing my other blog with you.**


2/2/11
Yesterday, my grood friend sent me this link.  We both enjoy the comics of Toothpaste for Dinner, and this one was pertinent since I have always had bizarrely intricate dreams that I sometimes enjoy sharing with friends.  She did say that she doesn't necessarily agree with the comic in regards to me, but it was topical for us nonetheless.

Apparently my subconscious was feeling defiant after reading that TFD comic yesterday and tried to one-up itself.

I dreamed that I was a sixteen year-old Latina who was wedding crashing in order to find my time machine somewhere in the giant cathedral. I carried two bouquets of white roses, ostensibly to blend in, but they were some kind of magical power source for the time machine. You know how Latino weddings are -- anyone in a dress and carrying flowers blends in. I explored the upper stories of the building, finding bed-and-breakfast-style bedrooms and sitting areas, and then decided to have an orgy with four old men. Yeah. Gross. It was even gross in the dream. I started with one and then told him to send two in the next time. Of course, the second two weren't old anymore and were now semi-attractive, but still creepy that they were willing to do this. I didn't even get to try though, because my dream-mother and aunt came in, but they were only in their early 20s, since the time machine worked for them and I technically hadn't been born yet. My mother concluded that it was rape and sent my aunt, who was some kind of social worker or social justice advocate, away to get the papers to press charges. I was too ashamed (and bewildered) by my willingness to participate in the elderly orgy to admit the truth, and I knew I was going to ruin the lives of these men. I felt horribly confused and guilty, then woke up.
Of course, the fourth man that wasn't even naked in the room at the time was the one who looked like Ted Danson, who I would have most enjoyed orgying with.



**Postscript: in re-reading this, I realize you may think that this dream was very graphic in its adult content.  It wasn't.**

No comments:

Post a Comment