9.01.2011

soccer beans

**This is an imported post of another long-ago dream.**
3/2/11
Last night's dream was some kind of photo shoot involving beans and a soccer ball.
I believe the idea was to make it look like the beans (which were almost lima beans, but slightly smaller and not green) were playing soccer.  The soccer ball was regulation size for humans, though, so the set-up included lots of trick wires and some fishing line.  I remember that there were a couple little beans on the ground, standing upright, and one hovering on top of the soccer ball at an angle. I think that bean was getting ready to kick a goal.

I'm pretty sure that I happened upon this scene, which was set up in a warehouse or photo-shoot-y type environment.  But once I was there, I was in charge.  Quite an interesting responsibility to have thrust upon oneself.  I'm still considering trying to do this shoot someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment